Monday, November 09, 2009

This is for you Mom!

When we moved into this house we brought a beautiful red couch with us. My mom made a fantastic suggestion that the couch would look even more lovely with cushions on it. I took it on to make cushions for my lovely couch, but didn't want to spend a ton. Here is what I made (thanks to my mother-in-law Linda for all her help making these).


Total spent: $16.

I went to the thrift store and bought 3 cushions for forms (I already had 2 cushions I wanted to redo) and 2 different bed sheets for fabric. I was so excited! I love the look and Sims loves the softness of the pillows!

8 comments:

tharker said...

It looks so cute!

Heather said...

I like it too! Can you come over and do mine??? Pretty please.

Lovely Lindsay said...

well hello there miss jen johnson's blog!
love, lindsay

Anonymous said...

Mom thinks they turned out great! Thanks for sharing.

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

They look great. Way to go!

Kelli

Linda Richards said...

I take back everything I said. They do look lovely!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Jen, This is Tiffany Fackrell from the ward, I was blog hopping and I found your blog. I tried calling you but the only number I have is your hubby's cell phone...I have some dishes of yours that I REALLY need to return, you are probably missing them. And I WANT some of those shade shirts. I saw that you were doing an open house on saturday but I won't be here so I was hoping maybe I could come and return your dishes and pick me up some shade goodies...what do you think?! ANyway, if you could give me a call or email me with your number that would be GREAT!

tiffanyjoy83@hotmail.com
208-757-1526

P.S. my mom just bought Cambree a little dolly named lilly and she seriously reminds me of your adorable lilly!!

PRP said...

good job jen johns. it looks great.