Thursday, November 05, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I am still trying to catch up on posts since I took last week off!! Here are some cute pictures of the kids in their halloween costumes. Matt took them over to the local elementary school for a "Monster Math Night" put on by our beloved sister in law Karen (she is the PTO president). The kids loved it. Sims got to play a couple of games and they came home with some candy! Lily only kept her costume on for a short time because she got a little hot. But she is still a cute little cow. That was the perfect costume for her because right now she is obsessed with cows. She will walk around the house mooing. It is the cutest thing ever. Sims of course was a big hit in his Thomas costume. I am so glad that I did it, it was worth it!





2 comments:

tharker said...

I loved Sims' costume! I told him so that night, and I think I may have frightened him. Some really strange lady with a bowling ball stuffed under her shirt, talking to him...I don't blame him for being a bit leary ;)

Mel Sims said...

CUTE! =] I miss your babies!