Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful

Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I am still finding so much gratitude in my heart. We had such a wonderful holiday. I did spend most of the day missing my family, but I was surrounded by Matt's wonderful family. Karen hosted Thanksgiving at her house this year. We had a beautifully set table including a little thankful present for each guest and delicious sparkling cider (that I got for a super good price with coupons!).

There was a lot of great food
There was a lot of talking and laughter
There was a lot to be grateful for including good health, a caring and loving family, a new beginning, a good job and the blessing went on.

We ate a ton, too much probably.
We took naps on the couch and floor
We watched a parade.

What more could you want our of a great holiday?

2 comments:

PRP said...

It was such a great day! The food was awesome, the table beautiful and the company couldn't be beat. Thanks for doing SO MUCH WORK once again.

Tiffany said...

I see now why the paper plates and plastic silverware at my house were so disappointing... :-)