Sunday, November 29, 2009

She's growing Up!




Lily is almost 18 months old!!
It seems like yesterday that she was born.
Lily is my sweet angel, so full of life and energy.
She is happy and content almost all the time (I did say almost :)
What she likes to do:
Talk
Eat
Play with big brother
Talk some more
Sit on Jack
Suck her thumb
Talk
Did I mention she likes to talk? She is constantly babbling about something and the funny thing is, I am starting to understand what she is saying. Her words are getting more clear. It is so fun and often brings tears to my eyes to see her becoming such a big girl.

5 comments:

PRP said...

We love the bear at our house. Maybe she can work on the talking thing with Austin....:)

Anonymous said...

Grandma Norway thinks that your blog is wonderful. I loved seeing the entertainment center, the Christmas decorations and the Thanksgiving celebration, and most of all I loved to see the pictures of Lily. She is growing up so much. We weren't able to hear Sims sing for some reason, but most likely it was the same song he sang for us over Skype yesterday. Thanks so much for sharing so much on your blog, we love it and we love you all.

Teresa said...

And now; she will never quit talking again. I CANNOT believe how much Ruby talks. She never stops. (or is singing) You'd think, that I - being a talker myself, wouldn't even notice. But I seriously had no idea one kid could talk so much. Enjoy it! I think one day they won't want to talk to us so much. Sad. I won't think about it now. Good.

ljrichards said...

She is such a precious girl. I miss her a ton.

Amy said...

So cute!