Friday, November 06, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Fun


So I am finally getting caught up on my posts!! Yea. Man I promise never to take a week off again! We went to Brad and Karen's house for pumpkin carving. It was a great night as usual. The kids were so excited to carve the pumpkins and I have to admit some of the parents were as equally excited...

Matt got out the skill saw to cut off the tops of the pumpkins. That man is such a genius. It is so much easier this way!


The kids were so excited to get started. It could have been because they were all anticipating having a GIGANTIC cupcake after all the carving was over, but I really think they were just excited about getting messy and creating a face!



Even "Uncle Karen" as Sims calls her got into it.







And Lily was just chillin' the whole time, walking around babbling to herself and pushing around a chair. She had a great time. Happy Halloween (I know, it's too late, but lets just pretend I did the post last week!)

2 comments:

tharker said...

You're right, your husband is a genius! I never would have thought to use a skill saw!

PRP said...

We had so much fun. Glad you guys are here now and we can do this sort of stuff all the time.