Monday, November 09, 2009

I am a Convert!

I have been resisting couponing because I have always said "I am too busy". Well when we moved to Pasco I decided to give it a try as a new full time stay at home mom. I came to the right place. There are many wonderful and talented couponers here to learn from. My good friend Bonnie has taken me under here wing. Here is what we did tonight on my first couponing trip:

15 boxes cereal
1 healthy choice meal
14 bottles of dove shampoo and conditioner
3-6 pk of Danimals
2 pkgs crescent rolls
4 pkg cookie mix
12 boxes of kleenex
5 lb bag flour
7 frosting
3 rice side
3 paper towels
3 cans progresso soup
2 cans corn
3 bags chex mix
1 bag frozen corn
11 lbs of chicken
2 box of cinabon bars

Total Spent: $38.53

I am converted.

9 comments:

Vivian said...

holy cow. my mouth is hanging open in amazement.

PRP said...

I second the holy cow! How about you call your dear SIL next time you head out???

superbrad9 said...

FIZ - ARG buddy that is some hot FUNK

tharker said...

First of all, I'm totally laughing at Brad's use of the "word" fizarg...so funny!

Second, holy crap that's a lot of great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Mom thinks you are a great shopper!!!

Linda Richards said...

My $13.50 pales in comparison to your savings!

Danny and Amy said...

How did you do that? Seriously, I want to know. Also, great seamstress job on the couch cushions.

Mel Sims said...

Love the couch!! Awesome.

Lydia Moon said...

Wow! I've been trying to do the coupon shopping thing, but I've never hit the mother load like that! You must have a secret that I have yet to figure out.