Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Tiff!

My dear sweet sister in law is having her birthday today! We had a fabulous weekend in Boise and were able to hang out and do projects together!

Tiff is amazing in so many ways...she is funny, just like her brothers. She is very crafty. She inspired me to start to tap into my crafting side. I never scrap booked or crafted before I moved to Boise, but now I am a seasoned pro under her tutelage. She is always there for you, if you need help, she is by your side.

I was deeply impressed with this quality when Courtney was born. We found out that Courtney was gone and called Tiff and she was there right away. She was one of the few blessed people to be able to hold our sweet baby and be there at that very spiritual moment when she was born. I am glad she was there to share that with me. I am glad that she was there in the years after to help me remember Courtney and all that she taught us.

It was so hard for her to let us move to Pasco, but she put herself aside and saw how important that was to Matt and I and our family. She has been a great support since and I have been blessed with phone calls and emails from her. Our friendship continues to grow.

This is for you, I know I promised you these pictures a long time ago...I hope they make you laugh! Happy Birthday.

Love,

Jen


2 comments:

PRP said...

Happy Birthday Tiffy! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love you!

Tiffany said...

If I weren't so heavily medicated I probably would have teared up at that awesome post! Thanks Jen! Love you!