Sunday, November 29, 2009

Beautiful New Entertainment Center

Matt spent the Holiday building a custom entertainment center for our TV and electronics. Here it is, isn't it beautiful?

Not only is it beautiful, but it serves so many purposes. His main goal was to get all our electronics off the ground and away from little baby hands. This is going to make my life so much easier. No more trying to get the little ones to not play with the computer, phone, xbox, etc. I am super stoked. Also I now have a ton more storage space! I am so excited to be able to organize and put some toys in baskets for the kids to be able to pull out and play with, but also to put back in baskets and put back in their right places. It will be so nice!

Great job honey. I love it. Thanks so Brad and Paul for all their help too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Norway has made a comment after Lily's pictures. I loved it all!!

superbrad9 said...

All I get is a little blurb at the end saying thank you? just kidding...looks awesome!!

Amber Barney said...

I looked over all the posts I've missed and it made me miss you! You're great, Jen. Really, your kids are adorable, the singins was stupendous, and the decor well done. I wish we could hang out....but alas, we will chill in the blog world!

ljrichards said...

Wow, it looks amazing! I'll bet it changes the whole feel of that room.

::lindsay said...

Your entertainment center looks great and I love all your Christmas decorations!

Amy said...

WOW!!!