Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas is coming!

We didn't waste any time. The day after Thanksgiving Brad and Karen and fam came over and we got out all our Christmas stuff. Karen helped me create some wonderful Christmas spots. I am so excited for this wonderful time of the year!
Linda and Paul came over the Thanksgiving. While they were here, Linda helped me make this beautiful fabric wreath. She had brought all her Christmas fabric. We found the on line tutorial Here: kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/2009/11/fabulous-wreaths.html. I love the look of the wreath and I love how this space turned out!!

So sorry about the bad photography...I will have to start taking lessons from Matt. Karen created this space with a hodge podge of Christmas items I had. Since this is a new house to us, I didn't have any ideas where to put anything. I think this turned out super cute. I hope you can see how awesome it is! Notice the super cute JOY. My sister Debbie in all her craftiness made these adorable letters and sent them to me as a Christmas surprise! Thanks Deb.
And lastly, my new Christmas wreath. I found the online tutorial here: http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/2009/11/kathryn-nannygoat-made-this-gorgeous.html. It was super easy to make and was cheap. The whole thing cost me less then $10. I love it! I am so excited about this holiday season! I hope each of you can find happiness and joy in your lives.

3 comments:

PRP said...

It looks so great! It's been fun doing all this stuff with you that we've never been able to do before. I love it!

ljrichards said...

I love love love your fabric wreath and the whole collage you have going!

Amy said...

I love it! I love the wreath you made!

So here's what a geek I am... your JOY, I thought said JCY, and I was like, juicy? I don't get it. I think I should go to bed. lol