Saturday, November 21, 2009

Making Room


With all this coupon shopping I have been doing lately ( I am an addict) I needed to make room in my pantry to store the food I am stocking up with. The concept with couponing is buying in bulk so you get your supply and build your own grocery store. It cuts out on the "I have to run to the store for this one item" When you end up buying 20 and pay full price for everything. I have a fantastic tutor, Bonnie, she is great. We go out shopping together and have a fantastic time. So not only am I getting great deals, I am making a really great friend.

I cleaned out my pantry, the closet under the stairs and Lily's closet so now I have plenty of room to build my own grocery store. It makes me feel so good to have a nice and orderly house too. I love it! I have a nice big pile of stuff to donate, I know, I just moved here, but I didn't go through anything before I moved.

I firmly believe in an orderly house. I know that it makes me more of a sane person. I am going to keep my pantry open and stare at the beautiful order till it morphs, as it always does, into chaos.

8 comments:

PRP said...

I can't believe that's the same pantry! Great job! Now I'll just do all my grocery shopping at your house...(as if I haven't already been doing that!)

tharker said...

Your pantry looks fantastic! I desperately need to re-do mine...but since I'm a lazy pregnant lady, it'll have to wait a few weeks...or whenever ;)

Ms. Kristen said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet experience today. I am a better person....cause I know you~! You are da best neighbor a girl can ask for!
Love ya!

Heather said...

Wow, impressive.

AOlson said...

I knew you would be hooked!!! My pantry is running on low right now, haven't been out coupon shopping in a while. Might have to tag a long with you guys this week!!

LRichards said...

My first thought when I heard you got rid of stuff was - if they ever move again, we won't have so many boxes to carry!

Mr. Johnson said...

Ha ha Linda, You just wait when you need some food, I might not be so generous...Just kidding!

Amy said...

Oh it is beautiful! How fast it will fill up...

and Bonnie is a great friend! I love her!