Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Oh sweet Relief!

My parents came today!!! What a relief. I have been telling myself that all I had to do was hang on till they got here and they are here! I am so happy. In one simple day my dad fixed my car seat that I haven't been able to fix for weeks, my mom helped pack up my garage. I am including a picture. I wish I had the before picture but just imagine things strewn about everywhere, and now look. It is all in an orderly state waiting to be loaded up on the truck Saturday. A lot of people have asked where we are going, we are moving to Pasco, Washington. Matt got a job as a high school photography teacher at Pasco High. We are super excited and now if I can only get through the move I will be golden!



4 comments:

Tagan said...

Dang girl... Big changes coming your way! I sure wish I could enroll in Pasco High School's photography class. I am sorry the studio didn't pan out in ID. Will Matt continue to use his mad skills for weddings and stuff? Enjoy Washington! That's some place I've never been, maybe a road trip is in order!

tharker said...

I saw your comment on Karen's blog and it got excited all over again that you're coming!!! I can't wait to be in the same ward and get to know you better. The Harkers always love to hang with the Johnsons, and now we'll have 2 Johnsons to hang out with! Good luck with everything this weekend. If you need any help, ask Karen! Just kidding! You can feel free to call me anytime!

Teresa said...

I love that your parents are playing rumikube (sp?) I love that game! Hooray for you that help has arrived!! I already miss you for everyone else. I am feeling sad for Tiff. Oh, well. BK (that's Brad and Karen) get to enjoy you for a while I guess. That'll be fun too! Good luck!!!

PRP said...

You're almost here...it's about to get easier! Just hang in there!