Thursday, September 10, 2009

New House Part 1

Here is our new house. Isn't it pretty?


This is the entry way and probably my most favorite place right now. Tiff and Karen found this awesome table at a garage sale and snatched it up for me. As you can see it fits beautifully! Off to the left is a half bath and stairs going up.




This is the formal living room (above 3 pics). It turned out great and is my second favorite place (probably because it is the only clean place!)


These pics above is of the dining area. I am going to have this also be my craft area, so I have to be really good about hiding everything and finding places so it doesn't look cluttered.


Here is one view of my family room. This is right off the kitchen. It turned out perfect the placing and I am so glad that I will be able to be a part of more things now when I am cooking! I tried to upload more pics, but blogger wouldn't let me so I am going to try a new post to see if that works!

4 comments:

PRP said...

Man, your sister-in-laws are awesome...

It's looking great Jen. You're doing such a good job!

Kristin Leigh said...

What a nice house! And I recognize some of that furniture...hum...

Teresa said...

This looks great! What a fun new house. I need to move...

Vivian said...

its nice to be able to see where you are. can we move in too??