Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Time

I have been thinking a lot today about Time. Here is how it breaks down.

Before the move:

Time was my enemy. I never had enough time to do anything. I was frantically running around doing errands/trying to be a good mom/fulfill church callings/work, etc. I hated it because I never had the time to do things I really enjoy.

After the move:

Time is my friend. I love it. I have time to play with my kids because I have time later to do the laundry and clean the house. I have time to craft. I have time to think about my sweet husband and all he does for me. I have time to write him love notes.

I am so happy now. I miss my old friends and my dear family, but I don't miss the chaos and craziness that I called my life.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love time. Remember when you were a kid and summer lasted what felt like years? Now it slips through my fingers. Enjoy this new season in your life. I imagine that soon enough you will find yourself wondering where all your time went - once again. :) I wish we lived closer too. Think of all the projects we could get done?! How's the cabinet coming?