Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pasco Fiery Food Festival

On Saturday Matt had to work all day to get stuff done from his old job, so I decided to get the kids out of the house so we wouldn't distract him. We went to the Pasco Fiery Foods Festival. I am all about festivals, they are always entertaining, and this one in particular was special because it had a train ride. Sims was super excited so we set out on our adventure. I am very proud of myself for being able to find it and we found a great parking place and set out. Here are some pictures of our adventure.



This thing scared me, so I was certain Sims wouldn't go near it, but he said he wanted to do it. It really is like 2 stories high it is incredible. We got his tickets and up he went. He LOVED it. I was so surprised. He went on it over and over till the guy finally kicked him off.

Lily really is the perfect baby. She was so content to sit in the stroller the WHOLE time we were at the festival. We were there for about 2 hours. I just kept throwing food at her and she was happy as a lark. She found great joy in watching her brother have fun.


Here it is, the moment we waited for. The Train ride. It cost 6 bucks but was completely worth it. Sims loved it and Lily enjoyed it too.


3 comments:

PRP said...

You're such a good mom.

Linda Richards said...

Lily and I have a lot in common - I'm really happy when someone is throwing food at me too.

Tiff said...

I'm with KJo. You are a way better mom than me.