Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Im Memory of Courtney-Warning, not for the tenderhearted

I found this story on one of my craft blogs: http://greysonsgift.blogspot.com/

I thought that I would participate in memory of Courtney.

This is the result:

8 blankets that are 12x12. It felt great making them and sending them on to this dear sweet mother who is trying to heal from her wounded heart. I have been there, I know, there is need to heal.

I thought I would post a little bit about the story of Courtney:

She was born 4 and a half years ago, it will be 5 years this Christmas.

She was an angel.

She touched my life, she changed my life. I am a better person because of her.

I have a greater faith in my Heavenly Father's plan for me, if you are not familiar with it, check it out here: www.lds.org

I am grateful for her.

Courtney, this is for you. I love you.

Love, Mom

7 comments:

Linda Richards said...

What a beautiful post. I can't believe it's been 5 years.

PRP said...

Happily crying here at CHS...

She changed us all.

Love you!

superbrad9 said...

Thanks a lot. FARG. Great post tho.

Debbie Lee said...

I'm so glad you finished them!! They look great! I love your post -- you guys are amazing.

Lydia Moon said...

Jen, I am so grateful you posted this. I have a friend who experienced something similar to Greyson's story. I know the deep heartache of wanting a baby and not being able to have one. I don't know the heartache of losing a baby; I can only imagine. I would love to do something to help ease that ache! I'm already taking metal inventory of my fabric stash . . . .

Amber Barney said...

I found your blog from Amy's--it's great to see your family. Your post touched me and helped me remember to be grateful for each day with our children! Love ya, Jen!

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to study the unscathed story.