Thursday, March 18, 2010

We Made It!!

We made it to Colorado, the sick storms subsided for the afternoon so that we could get on the plane and get back to my parents house.

Then I started throwing up.

Then the next day Sims started throwing up.

But I am glad to say that today we are well and happy. My kids are eating again. My mom has taken on a special mission of getting Lily to gain a few pounds while we are here (Lily only weighs 20 pounds). We have been having fun. My kids are sleeping well and a ton, so I have been able to rest a ton too.

We went to the farm yesterday and saw chickens, cows and sheep. Lily was in heaven. She loves the farm animals.

Pictures to come!!

3 comments:

AOlson said...

Aww have a great time in Colorado Jen!! So sorry you got sick but I am so glad you had your mom to take care of you:)

PRP said...

NOOOOOOO!!!

I'm so sorry. That totally sucks. So glad Bjorg is there to take care of you all.

I miss you and the kids. It's way too quiet around here.

Have a great trip!

Linda Richards said...

Lily obviously inherited her ability to stay slim and trim from some unknown, long lost relative (or from Bjorg).