Thursday, March 11, 2010

News from the sick front:

We are battling some nasty sickies over here, so please...stay away if you know what is good for you!!

Lily is on the mend! I am so happy to say that she is doing much better and I have even caught her singing a song or two. She had a nasty sinus infection in the sinus between her eyes, so her cute little face was all swollen to the point that she could hardly open her left eye. The swelling has gone down and she is on the mend. Thanks to a wonderful pediatrician and some really strong antibiotics.

Sims, I am sad to report, is now sick. He has gotten pink eye AGAIN. We are just throwing that around here all the time. I have started disinfecting the whole house. All the toys have been wiped clean, Lily's room has been completely cleaned inside and out and Sims room is next. Poor boy started running a fever yesterday. He got up to 103 last night and he threw up. So it looks like we have that lovely flu virus that is going around too.

So we are hunkering down and staying home for the rest of the week with plenty of rest. So if you need me, I will be here with my disinfectant wipes cleaning and taking care of my cute kiddos to get them better so we can get to Colorado next week!

4 comments:

Jer said...

I'd love to see you when you come to Colorado next week! I hope you can get lots of rest so everyone is well and you can come!

tharker said...

Having sick kids is horrible! I hope you're all better by next week.

Debbie Lee said...

I'm so sorry you've had such a rough week! Hang in there and I hope the kids get well soon. Love you! Deb

Linda Richards said...

Wish I was closer to come and help out. It's hard when you have sick kids.