Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Woman.

The most amazing woman had a birthday today....my Mom. I was so excited to be here in Colorado to help celebrate it with her. She has been such an example to me of how I want to be a mom. She knows everything. If I ever need advice, I just have to call up my mom and she has some profound wisdom. I am so glad that I was a part of her family. I am so happy that I get to carry on her legacy. She is an amazing woman...Happy Birthday Mom!!

The Birthday girl bright and early! She got a whole bunch of cool presents including a new LEGO set! She was thrilled.

We had a birthday lunch for her where she didn't have to cook a single thing or clean a single dish. We made yummy Costa Vida chicken and it was a success.

This is my sister Kari, her daughter Isabella, my mom and Me and Sims. We had a wonderful trip and loved to spoil my mom on her birthday!

Did I mention the snow? It has been snowing like crazy on this trip. We have had two days of intense snow. Lets just hope I will be able to make it home tomorrow!

6 comments:

Debbie Lee said...

Thanks for taking such good care of mom today! You are the greatest. I'm sure it was a really special day for her. I hope you make it home safely tomorrow! Love you!

tharker said...

Oh, she is the cutest thing ever!! I am looking at these pictures of your adorable mother, and I can hear her cute voice! We need to Skype your parents again the next time we're all together!!!!

Happy Birthday Bjorg!
(from reading this comment, one would think that I actually KNOW your mom...I don't...but I'm totally smitten with her anyway!)

Amy said...

How fun!

Holy snow batman! I hope you make it home tomorrow! I have been stuck in the airport in Denver because of snow before! Good luck!

I think I'll throw in one more exclamation just for fun!

Heather said...

That is a lot of snow, but !hello! it IS Colorado. I hope you make it home, I'm missing me some Jen.

Teresa White said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures and stories, I'm glad everyone is feeling better and you had a fun trip! Love you, Teresa

Teresa said...

Look's like you had a fantastic trip! How fun. Hope you made it home safe and sound.