Tuesday, March 09, 2010

This Girl

This girl makes me laugh.
She makes me cry.
She loves Me Mu (the Wiggles)
She loves to dance.
She loves to sing.
She is a great sleeper at night (when she is not sick)

I have been so sad as of late because my sweet girl has been sick. Her little body is fighting a nasty infection so unfortunately she is none of the above right now. So keep this girl in your prayers that she will have a speedy recovery and that we will go back to laughing, dancing and singing.



3 comments:

PRP said...

Poor Lil...she is so sad when she's sick and she has been through the ringer lately! I hope she wakes up today feeling so much better.

tharker said...

I hope that sweet girl is feeling better very soon. She is so dang cute!

LRichards said...

She looks SO much like you. I'll bet you were just like her when you were little.