Monday, March 08, 2010

Fieldtrip to Petland

Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE our preschool. The teachers are fantastic, fun and so energetic. The ideas and teaching are amazing. I just love it. And I love the fact that I live right next door!! This field trip we got to go to Petland, the local pet store. The kids loved it. It was so fun to see all the animals. They got to pet bunnies, hamsters, rats and even puppies. It was so fun.

Sims had a great time and now every day he asks when he can get a fish. He was really intrigued by the fish. I think it has mostly to do with his favorite story about feeding a fish too much food, but I think I know what I am going to get him for his birthday this year...his very own fish tank. I remember having one growing up and I loved it.

So thank you so much Ms. Kristin and Ms. Julie. This was a such a successful field trip. We love you guys so much!!





2 comments:

tharker said...

So fun! Jake was sick last year when they went to Petland, so we had to have out own "field trip"...I think he would have liked it better if Ms. Kristen was there ;)

LRichards said...

Fish are a good choice. No poop to scoop. I remember your "fair" fish!