Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's a Valentines Day Miracle

Hey all, I just wanted to post to let you all know that the new job is awesome! I am having so much fun helping Matt at his studio. Sims is being such a rock star and doing so well there. Today he helped me clean the front windows, I set him outside on the sidewalk. It was such a beautiful, sun shining day. He sat there and helped by unrolling the whole roll of paper towell. He loves to be at the studio and hang out with dad more often. It is a good set up.

I love that I get to be "smart Jen" again and have lots to do. It is nice to have a reason to wake up and take a shower and get ready for the day, aside from toting Sims around on errands. I know that you stay at home moms know how easy it is to let the whole day go by without a shower. It is nice. I am having a lot of fun getting into the marketing side of the photo biz. It is fun to get out there and promote your husband and his beautiful work. I thought you all would like to see where we are and what we do. You can visit us on the website at www.jonballphotography.com. If you want to see the studio, which is beautiful, just click on the about us tab and then studio tour in the upper right hand corner. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jer said...

Wow, Jen! I checked out the studio, and it's so beautiful! I am so excited for you that you get to work there with Matt. What a great place to be and a great thing to build!