Monday, February 19, 2007

Crawling Maniac

Sims started crawling yesterday! He has been practicing for quite some time, but yesterday he did it and today he is crusing. It is fun to see him mobile. Although, now he isn't content any more, he just wants to crawl every where. He is growing up.

I am super busy trying to juggle my new life of office manager, home maker and mom. It has been pretty crazy and hectic. But I think that it will begin to mellow out here pretty soon. I talked to Matt about getting a maid, which he thought was a good idea, but lets face it, no one can clean as well as I do!

The business is doing great. I am getting into marketing and it is pretty crazy. I get a rush everytime I get on the phone to sell the business. But I have set an appointment with Hummer to do cross promotion, so I am totally stoked. It is really fun and exciting to get out there in the real world and sell our business. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

PRP said...

It sounds great Jen! Don't worry about getting it all do...just keep doing your best and that will be more than enough. And the maid idea is brilliant! Maybe I can get back into the work force and get one...

Heather said...

The studio looks so great! I'm Karen's friend and just hopped on here to check it out. Hope you don't mind Jen.

vwbabe said...

not at all, look away!

Jer said...

Wahoo for Sims! It is fun to watch them grow up, isn't it?

What an exciting thing to be able to work with Matt on building his business. I think that rewarding and exciting things always take work, so don't worry if your house is a mess. Will anyone really remember in a hundred years anyways? (Not that I don't think it's a great idea to get a maid--how awesome would that be?!)

Anonymous said...

We are not getting a maid!