Monday, February 01, 2010

Embracing the Doctrine of Love

Ok.

Since I have moved here I have been overwhelmed with how many wonderful people that I am surrounded by. All I have to say is:

WOW.

So I have been pondering in my little heart about what I can do this Valentines season to show all these truly amazing woman that I love them and am so excited that they are in my life...This is what I came up with.

Come to my: "Embracing the Doctrine of Love"
Valentine Open house

This Friday Feb. 5th starting at 11:30 and going till Matt kicks everyone out.

Come and lets enjoy each other and our awesomeness.

Please bring your kids...the more the merrier.

We are going to have yummy treats to eat and I am going to have a huge vat of Mac and Cheese for the kids to enjoy.

If I don't know you, I want to know you, so please come...this if for you. I can't wait to see you there...pass the word along.

I want you to feel the doctrine of love!

9 comments:

Amy said...

sold! I am so there!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I may have to come and get to know you a little better myself!!

Kate said...

got it on my calendar!
You are too sweet, I am looking forward to chatting with you and getting to know more wonderful people.

Ps. I think Nolan loves you.....just a guess....he spent the whole sacrament hour waving at you and repeating in a whisper voice...."that's my teacher!"

Lovely Lindsay said...

love this.

PRP said...

You are my hero!

Heather said...

Yes! I'm not even babysitting- so I'll be there with ONLY my kids! How lucky is that?

tharker said...

Can't wait!

nicole said...

I wish I could be there, I have to work. Tegon would have loved to come, Lily is in nursery with him, and I think he has a crush on her. He is so sweet with her, and he just isn't that sweet. :)

LRichards said...

What a great idea. You are amazing.