Saturday, February 06, 2010

Mom-I am the doll...

So I must admit, my daughter is the cutest thing on this planet. She just brings so much joy to my heart. We have this mini cradle (made by Grandpa Paul) that Lily loves to put her dollies in. Super cute.

One day while I was working in the kitchen, Lily decided that she was going to be the doll and climbed in the cradle too. Being the cute, petite thing that she is, she fit. Love it. Here are some classic pictures of her being the dolly. Please note her super cute dolly in the crib with her. She loves this baby and walks around the house yelling "beee beee" all day long. They are inseparable. Our wonderful Aunt Debbie hand made beee beee and it was well worth the time! Thanks!




7 comments:

Debbie Lee said...

I'm so glad she likes the doll! Cute pics -- thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

She is so cute! I love that she fits in her cradle. She IS such a doll!

PRP said...

Love that Lillers...she and her bee-bee are a perfect match.

tharker said...

Don't you wish she could stay this little forever? She is so adorable.

AOlson said...

Love that girl of yours!!

superbrad9 said...

farg buddy, that last picture of lily is so dang cute.

LRichards said...

Can't wait to see that girl!