Saturday, January 30, 2010

Completed

I wanted to show you the finished craft room! I finished my last project to make it complete. I had these lovely blank canvases that I brought from the studio that I have always planned on covering with fabric. I finally got to do that project to help complete this room. I used some yummy textured fabric. The green is corduroy and the middle patterned fabric is actually an outdoor canvas fabric. I sewed on the decals that I cut out of a basic brown fabric and then I made "ribbon" out of the same brown fabric and tried to sew it in an oval...need to work on my ovals apparently. It looks really great and I now feel my creative juices are starting to flow again!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful! I bet you will have lots of fun times in your uplifting and fun craft room. I am so proud of you!
Your mom is hopeless. I forgot my password again, so I'll have to publish this comment as "anonymous". I guess that is who I am when it comes to things that require passwords!

Teresa said...

Truly, your room looks wonderful! I love the dresser! I'm so glad you are all happy and loving living there. What a great time in your lives.

PRP said...

It looks great! You are such a creative bird...let's get to crafting!

tharker said...

I love that bird!!!

Debbie Lee said...

The room looks great, Jen! I love the fabric you chose...

Mel Sims said...

Hot dang, woman! Look at you go! =]

I love it so much that I may be salivating just a little....no, really. Have fun! I'm sure this room will inspire many great things!

Michelle said...

Way to go Jen. I so need a craft room and I LOVE LOVE LOVE you trash to treasure dresser project. It is inspiring me!