Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Love Fest to Remember

{Remember how I opened my house to all these amazing women...well they came.
{We had a fantastic afternoon of delicious food, great friends and well behaved children.
{I enjoyed myself quite a bit.

I think at one point we counted 22 women in my house with their wonderful children. We sent the kids upstairs to play trains, or watch a movie (that we had projected on the wall in Lily's room). It worked out wonderfully. There was enough Mac-n-cheese to feed them all.

I am so grateful for those that came. I am looking forward to another fest for those who weren't able to make it. We missed you.

Here are a few pictures from this day...enjoy.









3 comments:

AOlson said...

Good times!! Good times!! Thanks for your hospitality. You are a GREAT Hostess. ((HUGS))

tharker said...

Dang it, I was really hoping the one of me wouldn't make it in there since I look like a drunkard!

It was a great time! Thanks again for hosting. I think everyone loved it.

Love you Jen John!

Amy said...

It was so fun!!! Thanks for doing that!