Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If you are wondering where I have been...

I have been making this:



These cute houses I found a tutorial for on my favorite blog of course: http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/

I got this crazy notion in my head to make these for my nieces here since we are trying to be thrify in our gift giving this year. I made two...they took a little more time than I anticipated (ok, maybe WAY more time), but it was fun.

We exchanged gifts tonight. Once niece had pure joy for hers and the younger niece said "I don't like it". (in her defense, she was beyond miserable tired and she is 4 so I will cut her some slack.)

It was worth it.

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Good job! That is hilarious what your niece said!

(p.s. the previous comment was from me... I forgot which post I was commenting on and my comment didn't make any sense... I'm such a geek!)

PRP said...

Sienna woke up this morning in love with hers so it was totally worth it! You are amazing! Thanks so much!