Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year.

I am excited to see what 2010 will bring.

I am so happy of the blessings that we received during 2009.

I know that it might not be a good idea to put goals on here since some of you might hold me to them.

But I have always been a big fan of accountability so here goes.

1. I want to prioritize my kids and family first. I need to focus on what makes us happy and function as a family.

2. I want to spend time each day strengthening my spirit.

3. I want to be more thoughtful in my gratitude for others who are such blessings in my life.

4. I want to learn how to appreciate myself and my role in the family.

5. I want to have a better relationship with God.

That is good. I am sure there are 20 more, but I have to focus and narrow it down. These are the things that are really important to me. I hope you all have a great New Year! I love and appreciate you all.

6 comments:

PRP said...

I have no doubt that you'll exceed each of your goals. You rock girl.

Happy New Year!

AOlson said...

This is a great list - and a list that I know you can tackle without a hitch. I love you girl!! I need to call you, we got to hang out. Have a super great New year!!

tharker said...

Happy New Year Jenn! These are great goals!!

Anonymous said...

Those are # 1 goals, and I would like to add some of them to my list as well. I know that you can fulfill those desires and you will be happy for focusing on them. You are my favorite youngest daughter! I wish you a happy new year and may all your dreams come true.

LRichards said...

You already do all those things!

Lovely Lindsay said...

twenty-ten has all the makings of something awesome, doesn't it? i need to add a few of these to my list of new-year-to-do's. you've inspired me. love, lindsay