Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Coming to you from the Johnson home:

One night and one night only!

Lily Johnson:

Lily from Matt Johnson on Vimeo.



Things I love about Lily:

*Her constant need to "have a snack" where she goes to the pantry and grabs a box of cereal to munch on. She is very self sufficient and cute.

*Her laid back attitude, most of the day she spends chillin. Which includes her finding toys to play with and then laying down to play with them, because really, she is a Johnson and they don't do anything standing up!

*Her constant chatter. And every once in a while her songs. I hear her singing some of the random little songs that I make up about everything and it makes my heart swell.

I love this thing called motherhood.

2 comments:

AOlson said...

TOO STINKIN' CUTE!! Yes, motherhood is truly awesome.

Linda Richards said...

Good job capturing your sweet daughter! Love the bows!