Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Not exactly what I was supposed to do:


Today I did this:




Raspberry freezer jam,



4 Loaves of Zuchinni Bread

Cut and froze the peppers from the garden

And Lastly, Cut and chopped all the onions harvested from my garden. It ended up being about 8 cups of onions!


And to top off the day, the kids and I went to the fair tonight with Grandma Boise and the cousins! We had a great time. It was such a wonderful day. Now I just need someone to come and clean my kitchen.





3 comments:

Jer said...

The blog lives!!! Welcome back to cyberspace! Hooray!!

Also, congrats on all that stuff in the kitchen. You are she-woman!

vwbabe said...

It is good to be back. I am so excited that I have time for this kind of thing now. We will see how long it lasts!

I have been reading your blog too. I am sorry that I a looser commenter I will try to be better.

Love ya.

Teresa said...

Love your blog. Good work keeping it up! Fun to see all of your hard work. I love it!