Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie

When I get something in my head, I start to obsess about it. I am sure all mothers can relate. If the kids get the sniffles, I start to obsess that they have the swine flu, etc. Well right now I am obsessing about Sims having the Chicken pox. I called my mom a week ago, "mom, what do the chicken pox look like?". Sims has been itching and scratching, but it has been mainly on his legs, so we decided it was mosquito bites. Well today at church, I noticed a couple more raised bumps on his face. We showed a nice old doctor in our ward who said that it could be, but it might just be a rash. But he advised not to take him to nursery.

So on the way home Sims says to me, "Mom, I want to go home and look at my chicken pot pie in the mirror." I gave him a blank look and Matt politely translated that he wanted to look at his chicken pox in the mirror. Such an adorable boy.

No comments: