Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Boy and His Dog

Now that I am a blogger once again, I go throughout my day creating posts in my head. I know you all do this too. Like for example, as I was cleaning and painting the studio today, not being such a good sport about it. I started to create a post about all the people I am thankful for: Tiff, Krista, Amanda, Mike Sallee, Joe, Rich and Matt for helping us out today at the studio. I thought about my very pregnant visiting teacher, Andrea, who went above and beyond to watch my kids all day today. I thought about Karen and Brad and how much they have helped us at the new house in Pasco. I thought about my parents and how amazing they are and giving. I thought about Linda who loves to watch my kids and give me beautiful quilts. Once I started this post in my head, I started to have a more cheerful attitude. I have been blessed with amazing people in my life.

I also started a post about the basil I dried from my garden and the leaves that I have picked off the plant to put in my next pot of spaghetti sauce, but that wasn't very interesting.

Then I settled on the the perfect post. A boy and his dog: Jack goes to bed with Sims every night and will not come out of his room till Sims is fast asleep. What a good dog. Sims loves him very much. Enjoy.

No comments: