Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Benefits of Being a Working Mom

1. Honey, I have to get ready for work...could you take the baby?
This works in my house because even though I work with Matt at his job, he has an uncanny way of never being there. It works well for both of us. He sometimes stays home with the baby in the morning and I can go to work and get a tonnnn done. It is a nice trade off. Also, if Matt ever needs to run errands for the business he takes Sims with him. They get maximum daddy/son time. So valuable.

2. I can't do any housework tonight because I am too tired from work (yea right)
This is a great excuse now not to do housework. Don't worry, I am still doing enough to keep it from looking like a bomb went off.

3. Free pictures of my adorable child.
I am going to post the most recent of the beautiful pics taken or not...I guess the files are too big. I will have to figure it out and post them later!

So all in all, I am enjoying being a working woman. It is starting to become a habit for me and I find that I almost enjoy being here...am I crazy or what. Unfortunately, my friends don't enjoy that I work so much b/c they don't get to see me as much, but it is the price I have to pay for the business!

It does help that Sims is being really good now. He is getting used to the routine also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop blogging at work and start getting stuff done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!