Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Daylight Savings Miracle

Unlike others that I know, Jerilyn, I was aware that it was daylight savings time and was all prepared for church when the daylight savings time miracle occured. We were getting things all packed up ready for church when we received a phone call. It was our home teacher. I just overheard Matt making some funny jokes and talking to the guy, so I didn't think anything of it. I thought he was just calling to make a home teaching apointment. When Matt hung up the phone, he was all smiles. Church, he declared, is only going to be 1 hr long!!! A water main had broken at the church, so we only had to go to sacrament meeting! Thank goodness for the daylight savings miracle. It was a great day!

Disclosure: Just in case my parents read this: I love church. This is what I call humor. Everyone was excited about the hour long church, even the Bishop.

1 comment:

Jer said...

Jen, you're back!! Yay!!! I have to admit, one hour church is really cool. Once they cancelled our church--the entire block!--because of a blackout in the entire town. It was like a snow day, but nice outside. It rocked.