Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Birthday Weekend




Matt, Sims and I went up to Pasco, WA for my birthday to visit Brad, Karen and the kids. We had a blast. It was so nice to get out of the house and have some time to celebrate number 27! I can't believe that I am 27 already.

We had a great time. Sims had his first babysitter and was great. We went out for a nice dinner and went shopping at Target (this is getting to be my favorite place to shop). I got a new church outfit for my birthday and lots of really cool scrapbooking supplies! Karen made some great food and we ate till our hearts content, which is not good on the old weight watchers, but you only turn 27 once right?

Karen encouraged me to start blogging again, so here it goes. She told me that there is no pressure to be funny like her and my other sister in law Tiff, but just to be me. I decided that this will be a good thing to keep up also because my parents are going on a mission and this will be a nice way to keep them updated! So Karen, thanks for the pep talk, Jen is back in action.

3 comments:

Jer said...

Jen!! Happy to see you here in the blogging world! I have a blog but I have never posted in it--hehe

You're my inspiration to finally do it. :)

vwbabe said...

Jer, can't wait to see yours!! Love ya, Jen

PRP said...

Glad you're back! Keep posting pictures of Sims so us out-of-towners can keep up!