Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back on the Wagon, or is it Off the Wagon?

So I have been doing Weight Watchers since October and I was doing great, at first. I was loosing weight so fast and it really was quite simple, then a little thing called Holidays happened. It's like I got my free meal ticket and went to town. So lets just say that I overindulged, quite a bit. But in my defense, I only gained back half of what I lost so it's not that bad right? Wrong. I feel horrible and starting again has been so hard. There is always some reason to eat more than I should, like for example, my birthday. I mean come on, it's my one special day out of the whole year, I should be able to celebrate. But fortunately, it's over and there is no more excuses. I am back on Weight Watchers and I am back to the Gym. Today is day 1. I will let you know how it goes from here :)

So last night I had a fat dream, for those who haven't had one, thank your lucky stars because it is sad. I dreamnt that I was back in my hometown of Loveland and I was fat, really fat. It was new years eve and I was trying to see what my friends Amy, Amber and Susie were going to do for New Years, but they casually ditched me because I was too fat to hang out with. Let me set it straight, they would never do this in real life, but they were brutal in my dream. So then, I tried to go on dates, but no one would date me because I was too fat. I woke up at 4 am and was like, I have got to go to the gym, right now! Needless to say, I did go to the gym this morning and I worked out hard. If you ever need motivation, just have yourself a little fat dream. It does the trick!

2 comments:

Usandthings said...

Susie Quist who lit her ears on fire?

vwbabe said...

You better believe it. What's up amanda? How's baby?