Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Best Birthday Present Ever

Ok, so I know that you are all expecting something romantic about this great gift Matt gave me for my Birthday, but that is not it. Don't get me wrong, Matt is very thoughtful and sweet when it comes to presents, but I am talking about Jack Bower. For those of you who don't know who he is you should start watching him in my favorite TV show 24. For my birthday, I got the 2 hour season premier of 24. This is the guy that most fantisize about, namely my sister in law Tiff.

It was awesome. I am so glad that 24 is back and now I have something to look forward to every week. If you're not into it yet, get into it. It will change your life. Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

PRP said...

Bauer...not Bower. If you're looking to take on his last name, you should at least know how to spell it.

vwbabe said...

wow, I am impressed you know that...seems how you are not a fan. Good Job K Jo.