Thursday, January 14, 2010

30's not so bad...

So I had an absolutely delightful day.

I am blessed with so many great people in my life who give me love so freely. Thank you.

I was surprised with gifts, babysitting and even Matt stayed home to spoil me today.

I got a manicure and pedicure (thanks Tiff and Karen)

I got an awesome new dresser to remake into a really cool creation (thanks Matt)

I got a salad shooter (no one should live with out one of these...thanks mom and dad)

I got a great set of new sewing scissors and the most colorful, beautiful thread (thanks Linda)

I got overwhelmed with love and affection from my friends and family. I am amazed.

Thanks to you all for making this truly a wonderful and happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Vivian said...

Happy Birthday Jen! I'm glad you had a happy day. I'll be turning 30 this year with you!

AOlson said...

My Dear Friend Jen, FELIZ CUMPLEANOS! Can I just say that I totally love you and you are a blessing to all of Pasco - we are so glad you moved into our lives. You are so wise and beautiful and it'll just get better with age. Hope you had a super great day!!

Lovely Lindsay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Love, Lindsay

tharker said...

I'm so glad you had a great day! You're worth spoiling!!! Love you Jen John!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!

30?! You're old! (I say as I turn 29 this year, and nearly throw up as I think about turning 30 next year) *shudder*

Sounds like you had a great day!