Saturday, October 10, 2009

He really is just that wonderful

I have an amazing husband. He is patient, he is funny and he is the best dad on the planet. He just has a love for life and helps keep me going. There are days when I feel lost in despair that he just takes my hand and puts me back on my path.

We laugh.

I cry. (Matt doesn't cry, but he gets teared up every once in a while)

We play.

We love.

It is perfect.

What takes my breath away still is how amazingly talented he is as a photographer.

He is so creative.

I love to have a chance to share with you my pride in his ability. Here, as promised, is a slide show from the wedding we went to in San Fransisco.

Enjoy.

Erik and Nicole - Wedding from Matt Johnson on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Ms. Kristen said...

Found your blog! Cute!
Thanks for helping me sell my "abbcruncher".....WE don't use it at this house!
Glad to have a great friend and neighbor!

Linda Richards said...

Wow, those wedding photos were amazing. It's great you got such a talented husband and I'm so glad you love him!

Tagan said...

I'm insanely jealous! Matt has got some mad skills.