Thursday, October 08, 2009

Current Craftiness

First off: The pajama pants. Are they not the cutest thing in the world. I guess it helps that the cutest model in the world is wearing them...hmmm

Lily loves her new pajama bottoms and looks like such a "big girl" in them. It makes me a little sad to see her growing up so fast!





Second: Wall art. I brought some mount board with us from the studio. It is just little 8x10 and 4x6 mount board, but I got this ingenious idea to mount scrapbook paper on it and do a little distressing to make this:



My nephew Spencer was over and was so nice to pose in the pictures for me! He was enjoying some coloring.

My craft area is now complete and I have been in it almost every day doing something creative. I love it. The wall art just adds to the creativity of the room. My favorite part is that Sims has his craft drawers in the same room, so you can find him in there coloring and doing playdough. I love to see him explore his creative side too!

3 comments:

Debbie Lee said...

Jen, it all looks great!! I love your wall art and the jammie bottoms are darling!! I can't wait to see all of the creative stuff that comes out of this room! Wish I was there...=)

tharker said...

I LOVE the wall art! I've come to the conclusion that you and Karen just need to go into a home decorating business together. You're so talented!

Eliza Brock said...

I love the wall art. It really adds a little sumin sumin doesn't it? Very cute!