Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Happy Birthday to a Sweet Boy!

Today Sims turns 4!!! Such an exciting day. He woke up this morning ready to open all his presents and to have a fun day. I couldn't hold in all the excitement yesterday and I told him that I was going to take him and a friend to Chuck E Cheese today, so he went to bed extra early so today would come fast! He is such a good boy and he deserves to have the best day ever!


I made a "mini" cake. Matt and I are trying to be careful about what we eat and I know that having a whole cake around would be bad news, so I made a small mini cake that we could eat for breakfast. Sims loved it!


Sims got this cool fish tank and 4 fish from Grandma and Grandpa Norway. He named his fish: Thomas, Percy, Ninja turtles and Otto




He got a scooter from Grandma and Grandpa Boise. He has been riding it around the house all morning!

A Card from Aunt Kari

A card and money from Aunt Teresa

Paints from Lily



Thomas Book from Grandma and Grandpa Norway.

A transformer from mom and dad.

And some gum. He LOVES gum. He is so excited and so happy! It has been a wonderful morning and it only barely has begun! I am so happy that Sims is my son. He is such a wonderful little boy! Happy Birthday!






6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! I love the mini cake... looks like lily does too.

tharker said...

Happy Birthday Sims! I love that kid! I had to stop by Miss Kristen's to pick something up and he was SO excited to show me his special birthday hat and tell me it was his birthday. He makes me smile!!!

Good idea on the mini cake. And I'm thinking that cake for breakfast is sounding pretty good!

Debbie Lee said...

Happy Birthday, Sims!! I'm glad you had a great day!! We love you!

Mel Sims said...

Ah, I love the fish names!!! Love them! =D Happy Bday, Sims!

Tiffany said...

Wouldn't it have been nice if his Boise cousins had called him? Sorry we suck so much!

Linda Richards said...

He is so darn cute! I loved the story about him telling his presents good night!